How do I pay my tuition?
For your convenience, we offer three ways to pay your fees: Pay online! Just go to www.compton.edu and click on MyECC.
- Bring American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, cash or checks to the Bursar's Office (Room C-36)
- Mail a check or money order to Compton College; Bursar's Office; 1111 E. Artesia Blvd., Compton, CA 90221. Be sure to mail your payment seven days before the fee payment deadline. Your check must be received in the Bursar's Office on or before the deadline.
Students on a waitlist for a class must check their ECC Compton Center email daily to find out if they have been admitted to the class. Waitlisted students admitted to the class must pay those class fees by the published deadlines, or they will be dropped from all classes at both El Camino College and ECC Compton Center.
For questions about ECC Compton Center’s fee payment deadlines, call 310-900-1600 ext. 2121.
More info on Fees, Tuition and Refunds: http://www.compton.edu/campusinformation/fees.aspx
Top 10 Questions
- Can I get a campus map?
- What are the hours of operation on campus?
- What discounts are available?
- Where can I park on campus?
- How do I register for classes?
- Do you have any job openings?
- Are nursing programs available?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where can I find the forms I'm looking for?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?