How do I pay my tuition?
For your convenience, we offer three ways to pay your fees: Pay online! Just go to www.compton.edu and click on MyECC.
- Bring American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, cash or checks to the Bursar's Office (Room C-36)
- Mail a check or money order to Compton College; Bursar's Office; 1111 E. Artesia Blvd., Compton, CA 90221. Be sure to mail your payment seven days before the fee payment deadline. Your check must be received in the Bursar's Office on or before the deadline.
Students on a waitlist for a class must check their ECC Compton Center email daily to find out if they have been admitted to the class. Waitlisted students admitted to the class must pay those class fees by the published deadlines, or they will be dropped from all classes at both El Camino College and ECC Compton Center.
For questions about ECC Compton Center’s fee payment deadlines, call 310-900-1600 ext. 2121.
More info on Fees, Tuition and Refunds: http://www.compton.edu/campusinformation/fees.aspx
Top 10 Questions
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How can I get an official transcript?
- Where can I park on campus?
- What discounts are available?
- Can I get a campus map?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Can I transfer my financial aid to or from another school?
- Where can I get my student ID?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?