Where can I park on campus?
Parking on Campus
All students and visitors are required to purchase and display a valid ECC Compton Center Parking Permit to park a motor vehicle in the student/general parking lots.
View a map here for the locations of the parking lots: http://www.compton.edu/campusinformation/mapresources/CEC_Campus_Map.pdf
Semester parking permits for students are $20.00 and are available from the Bursar’s Office located in Room C-36. Students and visitors may also purchase daily parking permits for $3.00 per day. These permits are available from the parking permit machines located near the Administration, Math/Science and ESL/Philosophy buildings. For more information: http://www.elcamino.edu/police/ParkingSvc/parkingregulations.asp.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How can I get an official transcript?
- Where can I get my student ID?
- Do you have any job openings?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- How do I apply?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where can I park on campus?
- Can I get a campus map?