Where can I park on campus?
Parking on Campus
All students and visitors are required to purchase and display a valid ECC Compton Center Parking Permit to park a motor vehicle in the student/general parking lots.
View a map here for the locations of the parking lots: http://www.compton.edu/campusinformation/mapresources/CEC_Campus_Map.pdf
Semester parking permits for students are $20.00 and are available from the Bursar’s Office located in Room C-36. Students and visitors may also purchase daily parking permits for $3.00 per day. These permits are available from the parking permit machines located near the Administration, Math/Science and ESL/Philosophy buildings. For more information: http://www.elcamino.edu/police/ParkingSvc/parkingregulations.asp.
Top 10 Questions
- Do you have any job openings?
- What do I do if I'm having problems with MyECC?
- How can I get an official transcript?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- When will my check be mailed to me?
- Are nursing programs available?
- What programs and services are available for students at El Camino College Compton Center?
- Where can I find the forms I'm looking for?
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?